As part of this unit I am required to undertake a two hour times assessment creating a look from my partners fashion film. My partner is Heidi Lloyd. Her design I am re creating is based off of an abstract painting and she has redesigned it for her film.
For my first test I used my aqua colour which failed miserably. It left a lot of faint areas, especially with the black aqua colour. I decided to re try using my supracolour and the images above are my results. I think I did very well for doing this look free hand but my lines are not dead straight and my circles aren’t clean and crisp either. I think I may design some templates for myself to use during the timed assessment rather than practicing to get my free hand application perfect because it is very time consuming.